United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you called them the rags by the way?

Is OT as crumbling as some say?
Put it one way. You're lucky if you don't get flakes of paint in your pint of piss. The seats are sound if you haven't got legs. The concourse is a tiny shithole, plus there never seems to be any sinks on the bog walls when I go in :D. The roof leaks more than their defense. Plus red nose is still pissin in his seat.

Hopefully 'raising the periscope' by March, to have sight of the top 4 - however, no doubt pigmol will intervene to give them a leg or 7 up!

How far have they sank though? They haven't even finished in mid table yet. They no doubt still expect their next signing to unleash the Pog
Sure the media and Pigmol are literally working their arses off to keep the filth relevant and in the top half of the league. The club have spent one billion quid on their squad since the pisscan semi-retired so it's not surprising their still sniffing around the top four spot.

The point I was making is that for a fanbase that were so use to winning titles on a regular basis, including a couple of champions league titles under the alcoholic they're very accommodating.

Surely they must be painfully aware that as a going concern their club (as they know it) is finished. How many false dawns is it going to take?

Last edited:
270934022_2558647930945382_5639426155268270464_n.jpg

Why do you called them the rags by the way?

Is OT as crumbling as some say?
Way back, there used to be 3 teams in Manchester. United being the least successful and were about to go out of business, City helped to save them and along the way borrowed them kits, obviously the kits were used and that's why we call them the rags.

Worst still we voted for them to join a league, in typical City style.....

Aphex

’At the helm’ is a slight variation from ‘at the wheel‘ and I don’t suppose even the sycophants are bold enough to use the wheel again.

Once the latest idiot fails they will have to work a little harder for their taglines.

in the cockpit perhaps or at the joystick could work at a pinch

its absolutely pathetic and I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I know a few decent reds who are in dispair and can’t see anything other than ongoing heartache this season. Stupendous, drink it in.

At the lead seems to be a good fit, with a guide dog on the other end of it

I wonder if 2022 will be the year that someone will finally point out that their legendary promotion and development of youth players is in fact bollocks? Since the 'class of 92' they've fucked up pretty much every young player they've got their hands on. Sancho looking like the latest to be turned from world class prospect to dross.

Put it one way. You're lucky if you don't get flakes of paint in your pint of piss. The seats are sound if you haven't got legs. The concourse is a tiny shithole, plus there never seems to be any sinks on the bog walls when I go in :D. The roof leaks more than their defense. Plus red nose is still pissin in his seat.
Other than that they are doing good.....if you ignore the shite players, the no nothing no mark fans, the training ground that last saw an upgrade in the 80's and the fact that everyone in the world hates them...
Yeh apart from that, they are still the world's biggest c×nts

I wonder if 2022 will be the year that someone will finally point out that their legendary promotion and development of youth players is in fact bollocks? Since the 'class of 92' they've fucked up pretty much every young player they've got their hands on. Sancho looking like the latest to be turned from world class prospect to dross.
Shush !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.