United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this prick came over in the summer he rented a modern luxury mansion in Alderley Edge. After 1 month he moved out saying it was to noisy with the sheep in the field. The owner waived the 10k rent and said could he give his son a signed shirt instead. Non was given.

There has to be something wrong with him, something seriously wrong. How could anyone be so fucking insensitive at times like this? An ongoing deadly pandemic, lives being lost because of it. Widespread unemployment, record number of murders in London...but some Portuguese footballer has scored some goals so it's not all doom and gloom.

Worst bit is, none of us are surprised.

The majority of people who are multi millionaires eventually there brain remaps to being oblivious to what’s going on in the real world and that goes for 99% of MPs

Oops well Charlie then or his son. I just want the gpc alive and compus mentus so he can see us lifting every known trophy whilst his shower of shit go bankrupt
I understood your reasoning and, likewise, whenever we lift a pot it always pleases me to know that it’ll be boiling his piss.

When this prick came over in the summer he rented a modern luxury mansion in Alderley Edge. After 1 month he moved out saying it was to noisy with the sheep in the field. The owner waived the 10k rent and said could he give his son a signed shirt instead. Non was given.

10k is 10k I would have wanted the rent !

The landlord is a prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.