United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half empteh that shithole tonight.
How these plastic fairweather cunts have the sheer audacity to slag us off is ridiculous
The reserved Irish coach trip rooms in the Spread Eagle and the Bowling Green in Chorlton had three pairs of two people between them in total tonight
Dulcimer their late bar, was full of blues laughing, a few Leeds, even a scouuser or two
They are done

Funniest of all was the fact they knew.
Chorlton, a supposedly red stronghold
The Trevor, totally empty
The Bowling Green, totally empty
They know, they have totally surrendered
Used to go in The Trevor Arms pretty much every night of the week a long time ago. Played for their football team as well. We were rubbish.

I agree. The broader point I was trying to convey was that as a person, Phil Jones is an example to anyone who fights against adversity. If he was one of ours we would laud him, and rightly so.

I'm going to lump (see what I'm about to do?) Shaw in there. I'd be happy to see either or both of them in our squad.
Shaw maybe not sure about super Phil.

I agree. The broader point I was trying to convey was that as a person, Phil Jones is an example to anyone who fights against adversity. If he was one of ours we would laud him, and rightly so.

I'm going to lump (see what I'm about to do?) Shaw in there. I'd be happy to see either or both of them in our squad.
Nurse! The screens!

fights against adversity???
who would sign him and pay him that kind of wages?
hes just stayed there to pick up his money or surely if he wanted to play he could have gone down to championship and guaranteed a game every week with a wage reduction?
jones and shaw in squad? wow!!
there isnt one player in that team who would regularly make our match day squad
There is every possibility that I haven't thought everything through.

Here's a thought though; would you rather have our "first choice" left back or theirs?

Vis a vis Phil; he's an honest pro. I'm really not comparing our squad to Utd's, rather suggesting that the two of theirs I mentioned really aren't Utd's problem.

It's late, give me a break. :-)

Last edited:
Shaw maybe not sure about super Phil.
The problem with the internet is that once it's out there it's out there and I clearly said stuff.
As a boss of mine once said; if you're not making mistakes you're not fucking doing anything.

Anyhoo, Phil ain't their problem, there's a bunch of of other things that they need to address before Shaw and Jones should be called to account.

Almost got a like - I can see where you're coming from, but, on principle, just can't quite bring myself to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.