United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
May have got missed in the chaos of them getting beat again last night but the Glazers have decided to recoup £11m this Friday:

You love to see it.

"We got you Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane...AND you celebrated it...so let us have our money."

May have got missed in the chaos of them getting beat again last night but the Glazers have decided to recoup £11m this Friday:

You love to see it.

"We got you Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane...AND you celebrated it...so let us have our money."

....Title race...?

I agree that he is most likely very hard to work with but if he was in a decent squad, under a strong manager and all he had to do was wallow in the glory of scoring a shitload of goals with the minimum of effort, he'd be much easier to handle.

I'm glad we never got to try it but I bet Ronaldo at City would not have been poisonous at all. People might have likened him to the likes of Lampard or Vieira and having a future as a great manager ahead.

Ronaldo is poison because it’s all about him
It was heartwarming to see Stan Laurel getting a run out again in the Rags back line.
Not seen him for a while, thought he may have taken up male modelling as a sideline.

They really are shit though, strolling around, not tackling, faces like boiled shite,
I don't think they like it very much over there.
My Birthday. My United. My First Game. My First Defeat.

Fancy coming all the way from India to watch(who takes their Ear Cans to a match?) United, only to find out you've got the worst seat in OT.

View attachment 33687

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.