United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll slag him off as much as anybody but make no mistake he automatically makes them very, very dangerous now.

I understand, just found it funny the fickle nature of football fans. There were people on here saying that Ronaldo was finished as a top player 6 years ago.

"He's 30 and doesn't even run anymore, just shoots from anywhere. Not a team player. Bale is miles better..."

"....Tranny, Clownaldo, Spawn of Satan, Big time Ronnie, Preening show-pony, Step over rag twat, Selfish me me me ****."

This week

"Consummate professional. Imagine what Torres and Delap could learn from him? He will score 25 goals, he's a winner. Sign him up."
All about him. Centre of attention. Loudest one in the group. Mardarse when it doesn't go his way.
Got utd running all the way through him.
Can't stop laughing.

You were particularly scathing about his character, not his ability.

You said he was a, "Moody shithouse." And when the chips are down he gives up and spits his dummy out. He thinks he's bigger than the club, and he would reverse his car over you for inconveniencing him.

Can you pinpoint the exact moment when these opinions changed in the last 6 years, and why?
Stop being a twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.