United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently the wage bill at United far exceeds everyone else. When you consider the state of their team the following stats are mind boggling.

United (226M)
Chelsea (162M)
City (143M)
Liverpool (139M)
Wow. The difference between City and them are app. 80m, more 50%. They also pay so much more than Chelsea do. They have surrendered any sort of control. I am a bit surprised that City rank below Chelsea. I thought they had let go of many players because of their players' demands.

Apparently the wage bill at United far exceeds everyone else. When you consider the state of their team the following stats are mind boggling.

United (226M)
Chelsea (162M)
City (143M)
Liverpool (139M)
These figures bear no relation to what's in the audited accounts. I've no idea how they calculated them.

Mata's the weirdest of the lot imo. He's a great little player and, by all accounts, one of the nicer ones at OT and yet he's been happy to sit there and take the cash for the last few seasons.
They had the gall to call out YaYa as a mercenary when he signed for us.

They reap what they sow.

Mata's the weirdest of the lot imo. He's a great little player and, by all accounts, one of the nicer ones at OT and yet he's been happy to sit there and take the cash for the last few seasons. Can't understand players that don't want to play, particularly as they get towards the back end of their careers.
Until I read your post I had completely forgotten he was there. And having realised he is, how is he not getting into the team, as they are utterly clueless and Mata is or certainly was a decent player.

I do think the contract renewals and extensions are due to the utterly inept owners and their belief that until they have spent at least as much on any given (shit) player, who has proven that with no fucker there having the faintest clue how to coach players (yea, verily are they completely and utterly fucked), they will have massive problems for a very long time.
No club is going to buy their hugely overvalued 'players' on their insanely overinflated wages. No wonder that lot are happy to sit on their arses week in week out.
2 seasons from the drop I reckon. Pigmol can only do so much.

These figures bear no relation to what's in the audited accounts. I've no idea how they calculated them.
I think these are players only, but it's just their(spotrac?) guestimate. Our accounts will show all salaries, the players not separated out.(?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.