United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the problem. They are so sh*te that any intervention would be obvious.... like, oh I don't know, VAR taking 4 minutes to find ANY reason not to give a perfectly good goal against them.
I watched the shite last night and they were fucking wank..if they had played a decent team or even if Villa could finish they would have got tonked.
As for the VAR intervention..I thought it was meant to be for clear and obvious errors or just offsides that were missed...but fuck me almost 4 minutes to find an excuse to disallow the Villa goal is ridiculous.
If it takes that long it obviously can't be a clear and obvious mistake from the officials.

Manscaped - self confessed Forest fan tells of the complete farce that is the swamp - funny as fuck as it dawns on people a 6 month temporary guy carries no weight on the training ground

Is it just me or does Goldbridge (or whatever his real name is) look like the spitting image of Ed Woodward(financial and marketing genius)?

That's the problem. They are so sh*te that any intervention would be obvious.... like, oh I don't know, VAR taking 4 minutes to find ANY reason not to give a perfectly good goal against them.
So you’re saying that despite obvious interventions they are still shite?

Thanks for supporting the point I was making :-)

I don't. I hate them less and less because they are now a banter club. Liverpool are the team I hate.
Whilst true, they’ll always be no. 1 to me on the hate scale.

The scousers are wretched bastards but it’s not personal.

How do you reconcile that fact that united have been (relatively) shite for a decade and yet the PL ‘product’ has substantially grown in that time; a period where we have dominated, albeit not overwhelmingly so.

If united’s success was as key to the performance of ‘the product’ as you appear to believe, how do you explain the the increasing hegemony of ‘the product’ in the absence of that success (relatively speaking).

It is undeniable that the PL has been considerably more successful as a ‘product’ following our takeover in 2008, than it was before.

Maybe united’s success isn’t quite as important to ‘the product’ as you appear to think.
At the end of the day the PL is firmly in the pockets of the broadcasters and as far as global broadcasting revenue is concerned and without even looking up the figures I'm willing to bet that, regardless of how shit they've been in recent years, united are still far and away the biggest (English) global revenue generators for said broadcasters.

I watched the shite last night and they were fucking wank..if they had played a decent team or even if Villa could finish they would have got tonked.
As for the VAR intervention..I thought it was meant to be for clear and obvious errors or just offsides that were missed...but fuck me almost 4 minutes to find an excuse to disallow the Villa goal is ridiculous.
If it takes that long it obviously can't be a clear and obvious mistake from the officials.
would they of even look at cavani block if the bbc hadnt kept highlighting the incident

Has slippy had anything to say about it.........not seen anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.