United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I was a teenager in the mid 90s and they're a pair of talentless cunts. Liam can't sing and Noel is a very basic guitarist.

They are both utter, utter, utter cunts as well.
I could say the same about your taste in music, it takes all sorts. What was brilliant was when we were shit and going to places I'd barely heard about for a midweek game. You thought you were the first to hit the town but as you walked into a pub it was full of Blues and Oasis blasting out on the 'juke box'.
I'm a soul boy but loved Oasis just for the connection with us.

Maybe the Taxman will be calling before long.
He should because they’ve been squirrelling money out of the uk for years using offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands etc. Guess it shows how everybody’s got something to hide except for me and my monkey.

to me he was obviously a scouser. He hated the rags which is fair enough but couldn’t bring himself to say anything against the cultists. Thank fuck I don’t have to waste time scrolling through his shite anymore.
Deffo a dip, the tell tale signs were he wouldn't shut the fuck up, would use 100 words when half a dozen would do & had a fucking opinion on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.