United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, it will be The Long And Winding Road back from obscurity for the rags.
If you ask me why I’d say they had a taste of honey under Baconface but with him still hanging about in the background any subsequent manager is on a hiding to nothing. We have to hope he keeps alive and attending matches for a long time to come. The end.

Every time I see him it reminds me I cost him £25k and a 3 match ban when he replied to my tweet

QPR defender Ferdinand has been suspended for three matches and fined £25,000 for comments he made on Twitter, the Football Association has announced.

The 35-year-old former England captain directed a jibe at a Twitter follower who criticised him last month, containing the word ’sket’, which the Collins English Dictionary defines as “a promiscuous girl or woman”.

After a Twitter user sent the message “Maybe QPR will sign a good CB (centre-back) they need one”, Ferdinand replied by saying “get ya mum in, plays the field well son! #sket”. The exchange came on 1 September, which was transfer deadline day.
Well played!

I think many of us are writing them off a little too quick …

I think Shaws best days are ahead …

Sign an experienced winning central defender and he’ll take Maguire to the next level ….

They have ready made exciting replacements for Wanbissaka ….

When Pogba returns from injury, him with Bruno & a strong DM to free them up will change their midfield ….

And with Ralf & Ronaldo coaching Rashford & Greenwood, in to a lethal front 3 who close down as well as us ….

I think they’re about to turn the corner …

decent reading in this thread at the caf, get both sides of the argument re: usual suspects -

When exactly did our decline begin?

I like this bit:

I think we're beyond repair at this point. We've got a heavily unbalanced and huge side, with players being on ridiculous salaries who want out while still earning the dosh. The Glazers simply lack the financial clout to commit itself to the very painful restructuring United need and quite frankly there isn't the talent needed to make sure that it would succeed this time round. We need new owners with lot of ££££ and a true passion for football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.