United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they’ve turned a corner..
Man Utd v West Ham is a big game. Unbelievable as it maybe, if Utd win they will be 4th on Saturday. That game will tell us a lot. Fortunately, Spurs and Arsenal have picked up. I think Arsenal and Spurs will just pip Utd but I do feel that Utd's low point in the season has passed.

They "thrashed" Brentford last night according to GMB - Ushited are back baby!
hahahaha
It was the usual of get completely outplayed by the opposition and rely on your keeper and awful finishing keeping them in it. How teams miss so much against them is baffling. They have been outplayed in most of the games under Wreck it but somehow only lost 1.

Stats:
Shots Brentford 18 (yes 18) Rags 13
On Target Brentford 8 Rags 5 (of which the awful keeper making his debut let in 3)
Possession 44%- 56%

And the usual stat Rags 9 fouls no card.

Compare that to our game there recently and we did not even play well in this game
Shots 6-12
On Target 2-3 (our usual level of finishing)
Possession 24%-76%

hahahaha
It was the usual of get completely outplayed by the opposition and rely on your keeper and awful finishing keeping them in it. How teams miss so much against them is baffling. They have been outplayed in most of the games under Wreck it but somehow only lost 1.

Stats:
Shots Brentford 18 (yes 18) Rags 13
On Target Brentford 8 Rags 5 (of which the awful keeper making his debut let in 3)
Possession 44%- 56%

And the usual stat Rags 9 fouls no card.

Compare that to our game there recently and we did not even play well in this game
Shots 6-12
On Target 2-3 (our usual level of finishing)
Possession 24%-76%
Yes but they’ve turned a corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.