United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demanding £12m for Jesse Lingard off Newcastle if they stay up....just feels a little too much like desperately trying to get one over the new competition.

I am going to greatly enjoy watching Newcastle ruffle feathers as they leapfrog the Hedge fund owners.
£12m is the bill from Pigmol for getting Top 4 too

The Athletic now reporting that Manchester United demanded a £6m loan fee for Martial, but let Sevilla have him for no fee, just covering wages.
Thought that seemed a bit excessive when I read it. I know Sevilla are in with an outside chance of the title, but £6m for 16 league games didn't seem realistic in the current financial climate.

Demanding £12m for Jesse Lingard off Newcastle if they stay up....just feels a little too much like desperately trying to get one over the new competition.

I am going to greatly enjoy watching Newcastle ruffle feathers as they leapfrog the Hedge fund owners.
Actually that doesn't sit right and the league should be over it if true.

What difference does Newcastle staying up make to the Rags!

I didn’t think the rags were in that much danger of going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.