United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am sure now he will say some very offensive stuff about City, that he never though joining us which will run through media like fire...

"I chose my heart over money" and things like that and guess what most fans will eat that up.
He could have easily squashed any rumours within 1 hour of them surfacing.
“No offence , but I could never join City..”
He chose to keep quiet knowing more $$$.
Like Messi, Money whores!

Fuck me Hayley McQueen creaming herself on sky sports news there.
Fancy sky getting an ex mutv host and daughter of an ex utd player to present the Ronaldo wankathon!
She ended her mini orgasm by saying he isn't going to Man City but is coming home to Manchester.

Absolutely pissing my pants laughing at this, I'm sure I seen a tray of glasses of champagne being passed about in the background.
All very amusing, it's all a bit odd watching it.
Ha ha very good!

Thing is I would have been happy if he had, not just scoring goals but the global appeal
Yes, but will he? It's different playing in Spain or Italy, you don't have teams at the bottom of the table that will fight tooth and nail to stop you scoring like we get in the Prem. He only scored around 1 in 3 at United the first time, the pace might just find him out this time.

He knows he's coming to the end of his career and has gone for one last big pay day. If it's "not about the money" he could have gone almost anywhere, back to his first club perhaps.

You look at their potential front three and midfield and they look good. And then you remember they have slabhead and Ole at the wheel and suddenly all that comes to my head is camelgobs Leonardo meme from twitter earlier.
They look OK but given the money they've spent, so they should. Still can't see them finishing above us.

Just been out with a couple of rags who are ecstatic and convinced they have had us over, the sill delusional cunts are absolutely clinging on to anything, it's total desperation !!
Let's see who's laughing in the longer game eh ...

Fuck me Hayley McQueen creaming herself on sky sports news there.
Fancy sky getting an ex mutv host and daughter of an ex utd player to present the Ronaldo wankathon!
She ended her mini orgasm by saying he isn't going to Man City but is coming home to Manchester.

Absolutely pissing my pants laughing at this, I'm sure I seen a tray of glasses of champagne being passed about in the background.
All very amusing, it's all a bit odd watching it.
Don't tell me bucket gash is back on there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.