United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why, he was as smug about them getting Ronaldo as we were about getting him. I wanted him to sign as he is a top player. I didn’t want him to sign as I don’t think he is a team player, he wouldn’t fit City’s ethic. But the main reason I wanted him was to boil some rag piss. It didn’t happen so I suppose some blue piss has to be boiled.
Literally summed up the whole fiasco in one post…

Just had a count up of their squad.
When ronaldo signs, he will be the 29th player aged over 21 they have.
That means if they don't move them on, they are going to have 4 players sat around not able to play in league or champions league games getting paid for doing sod all.

Just had a count up of their squad.
When ronaldo signs, he will be the 29th player aged over 21 they have.
That means if they don't move them on, they are going to have 4 players sat around not able to play in league or champions league games getting paid for doing sod all.
Hang on, I've been being told for 2 days that the messiah had resigned. Are you telling me he is not actually a rag yet?

PSG got Messi, Real are getting Mbappe the only other teams left were United and City, both teams wanted him but he chose United. If City didn’t want him pep would of came out and said we’re not interested. He didn’t he said Ronaldo will choose where he wants to go. It’s clear Ronaldo wanted United all along but mendes had to use City to make United act.
Pep never comments directly on potential transfers. He correctly says that he is the head coach, not the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.