United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t understand his mentality ........ probably two realistic competitions to win is this and the FA Cup ......... still who care the arrogant twats will just brush this off as world domination is around the corner .......... my god I hope the bastards fail nothing but a bunch of smug arrogant pricks ...........

I Don't know what you mean by "proper football" and I don't have a PS5 but I hope I'm wrong and it's just a false dawn for them.
Let them get giddy. PR7 can't play every game. He will get cropped at some point and it showed last night they have become the PR7 team.

Not sure where the claim they don't care about this competition comes from: They've reached the semis in the past two seasons.
And the first half of their home semi in 2019-2020 was a football masterclass.

The reporting on the BBC’s breakfast news just was pathetic. ‘Resting players’, ‘big game at the weekend’, ‘didn’t have Ronaldo’, ‘beat West Ham last weekend’. Simultaneous brown nosing and disrespecting West Ham at the same time. Pathetic.

The reporting on the BBC’s breakfast news just was pathetic. ‘Resting players’, ‘big game at the weekend’, ‘didn’t have Ronaldo’, ‘beat West Ham last weekend’. Simultaneous brown nosing and disrespecting West Ham at the same time. Pathetic.
Just seen that. Sounded like they morphed into MUTV

Quiz question:
There is a minute to go and you are losing 1-0. The ball hits the referee and by the laws of the game has to give West Ham a free drop ball.
Do you
A. Look to tackle the player as soon as he gets the ball and try and build one last attack or
B. Before anyone touches it, dribble the ball into the area and kick it into the net thereby wasting the one minute of time left.

Answers on a postcard to the Swamp as they don't seem to have a clue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.