United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me its not just about pep ? city was winning titles and cups before pep rocked up. so i don't see pep leaving city when the time comes as a bad thing unlike fergie at united. i see manchester city as a world class team both on and off the field. we have a DNA that will allow others to come in as manager and still be winning

modern football clubs are built with the future in mind. unlike united and fergie they never laid or put a plan together for life after fergie. it was all about him from top to bottom and will be ok its manchester united for god sake ?

you even get it today with the likes of neville's and keane in the media. its the mighty man united ? sorry its not
your just another team in the premier league now and nobody fears you
Good point, but I think that transition to life after pep will be painful

Reactions: mat

maybe in terms of the amount of success but i don't see us doing a united
plus how high is the pain threshold compared to the old city of winning nothing for 30 odd years

also if chelsea and liverpool managers can keep bringing pep back down to earth and beating us ?
then it means there is always somebody else out there to take over a well run club after pep

But life pre mancini, pellers and pep was painful for many a year, with maybe brief moments of joy.

For me the last decade or so has been a fantastic bonus to my life as a blue, if we go back to at best scrapping for 4th and a decent cup run, I can live with it, certainly won't be having a tantrum at what comes next like these mard arse rags, just go with the flow and enjoy the ride

These mard cunts really need to get relagated and actually know what a bad season is.

God I despise these fuckwits more than anything

boy its the joy and laughter in watching them fall apart and its so clear to see they are just glory hunters
and can not hide from the fact. over the years they have all stood behind the fact when they was winning they even said its nothing to do with success hahahahahaha

well its clearly nothing to do with being a so called united fan ? its the fact the glory has gone and their true colours are glowing bright

Does anyone else remember rags claiming that supporters of other clubs were jealous of their success; that’s why we all hated them?

Personally, it wasn’t a case of being jealous, but I hated them for many other reasons.

I wonder if rags are now jealous of our success over the last decade, or do they hate us for other perceived reasons?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.