United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember rags claiming that supporters of other clubs were jealous of their success; that’s we all hated them?

Personally, it wasn’t a case of being jealous, but I hated them for many other reasons.

I wonder if rags are now jealous of our success over the last decade, or do they hate us for other perceived reasons?
Bloody hell Vienna you've just confused the knuckle dragging fuck wits, have mercy on them ;-)

Does anyone else remember rags claiming that supporters of other clubs were jealous of their success; that’s we all hated them?

Personally, it wasn’t a case of being jealous, but I hated them for many other reasons.

I wonder if rags are now jealous of our success over the last decade, or do they hate us for other perceived reasons?
I wonder if it's occurred to them that even now they don't have any success everyone still hates them?

Luke Shaw has revealed details of his testimonial due to be played at Unsold Trafford.
A Premier Select team will play an International and Veterans team

Premier Select
1. Donut De Gea
2. Luke Shawtbread
3. Ben Chilwell-but eat within 3 days
4. Lewis Dunk in plum sauce
5. Shane Plum Duffy
6. Fried
7. Ber Nando Silva
8. Tom Chilicon Carney
9. Cole Palmesan
10. Jack Relish
11. Demerara Gray
Subs
Eric Diet
Kelechi Ihea nachos
Maxwell Cornetto
Aaron Lemon
Kebab Roofe
Matt Richtea

International and Vets
1. Joe LoveHart
2. Paulo Ferrari Rochet
3. Seamus Coleman’s
4. Joleen Lescargot
5. Paul Warburtons
6. Paul Mince
7.Glenn Noodle
8 Trevor Peake Freans
9. Pierre Emeric Aubergine
10. Ferran Black Torres Gateaux
11. Kylian Mbarm.
Subs
Chive Allen
Teddy Sheringhan Trifle
Frank Staplediet
Andy Morrisons
Asda Hartford

Teams will play for George Best before sell by date Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.