United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could just be that Bielsa sees what we all see. When a player leaves the swamp they improve overnight, and as a proper coach believes he can improve him.

Saying that, 30m is still wayyy to much
Bielsa was on the verge of buying Jesse, when the rags gazzumped them and ended up paying a lot more than the Yorkshire twats had agreed.

You can tell Ferguson is running things as now back to selling dead wood for more than double what they are worth

Rag PF machine in full spin.

Abdolute fucking jokers.

Yep
Highest paid PL player in history and reports of 510k a week. Remember they paid the Piano Man 400-500k a week . None of the arse licking scum media will report it though, same as Dippers contract renewals, zero mention of wages.

The BBC story "How Rags pulled off shock move for Ronaldo" could simply be "Juventus wanted rid, City offered him as we were his 1st choice and we said no and no one else wanted him so only Rags left stupid enough to pay over 500k a week to him"

He loves their club so much he has such fond memories of being made to feel like a slave and desperately wanting out of the place because he detested it.
Welcome home Ronny!
Does anyone remember when he was asked, a few years ago, who he thought would win the derby?

His answer - "Manchester"!

Jeeeeeez just looked on the BBC website ..... HOW MAN U PULLED OFF THE SHOCK RONALDO TRANSFER ......... I tell you how nobody was willing to fork out them wages on a player whose gonna only get slower over the next few years ....... jeeeeez I really hope the twats fall on there faces ..... the thought of plastic rags gracing the streets of Bradford is enough to make a grown man cry
The fuckers are everywhere here, aren’t they, Gaz?

Yep
Highest paid PL player in history and reports of 510k a week. Remember they paid the Piano Man 400-500k a week . None of the arse licking scum media will report it though, same as Dippers contract renewals, zero mention of wages.

The BBC story "How Rags pulled off shock move for Ronaldo" could simply be "Juventus wanted rid, City offered him as we were his 1st choice and we said no and no one else wanted him so only Rags left stupid enough to pay over 500k a week to him"

Interesting snip-it from Bloomberg today, where many people have stated the Ronaldo deal will pay for itself in commercial revenue for the rags.

Its probably what Juventus thought too when they initially invested 100million euros at the time to acquire his services.

Apart from the obvious 82 million euros difference with his 18million sale, Juventus also reported the overall transaction/deal generated a negative economic impact on the club of around 16.6million euros during the 20-21 fiscal year.

I went to Tesco yesterday evening, wearing a City T-shirt.

Just after I’d entered the store, a bloke, probably in his late 20s, came up to me and asked, "Are you a Man. City fan?" When I confirmed that I am, he got really excited, and said, putting his thumb and forefinger together, "You were this close to getting Ronaldo!"

I replied, "No, we weren’t. We were never interested in him."

"Oh well, the media said you were."

Obviously a fake fan-boy.

The media circus is already working up the excitement to fever pitch about Sept 11th when they expect CR to appear before the adoring masses.

It will dwarf the interest in any other match this season.

All carefully orchestrated - and vomit-inducing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.