Not open for further replies.
Is it:
1. City to go out of business
2. Liverpool to go out of business
3. Chelsea to go out of business
4. Arsenal to go out of business
5. Spurs to go out of business
6. West Ham to go out of business
You forgot Watford (4 points out of 6 vs "The World's Greatest Club"™ this season).

But hey, scoring a bunch of goals against Watford isn't for everyone.

Ferdinand’s, Ole and United 1 point plan.

”Man United are BACK!”

Ten Rag will be on the phone to Wio ASAP.

Would be soo funny if they don't even manage 60 points ... AND end up with a negative goal difference.
The humiliation of finding themselves in the europa conference will hopefully cause them to go full time zebra pants.
I would also love tent peg to do a u-turn and quit before he even starts.

I know the press love to overhype United but I've not seen one balanced article regarding the Ten Hag appointment.

The facts are he's coming from an inferior league where he manages the biggest club.
The player development and scouting is generally excellent and he works in an environment with relatively low pressure.

Flip that to United, at best they're fighting for 4-6th and that is unlikely to change short-term.
Recruitment and development is farcical and the pressure, especially financial to qualify for the CL will be huge.
If they miss out for another season it could set them back years.

Add to the mix that recent Dutch management exports to the PL have been ropey then I'm not sure what all the giddiness is about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.