United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few United fans have come out with this moan where they say “you’re allowing Liverpool to win the league on your watch, we never did that”… but it’s still United’s “watch”.

They spend more money on transfer fees and wages than anybody (yet their fans still moan about their owners!) and on their watch they’re allowing City and Liverpool to win the league.
Most points they ever had was 91 and they only broke the 90 barrier twice, keeping the Dippers out of the equation wasn’t hard as they weren’t rivals for most of the Rags dominant era. We’re having to do it against a backdrop of a more competitive league and the Dippers who have all kinds advantages going in their favour.

• Set the Culture
  • Improve recruitment
  • Structural reset
  • Clear playing style
  • Embrace youth
  • Develop players

1 is an ethereal concept and is not actionable. 2 and 3 are outside of the control of the manager. 5 and 6 are the same.

So his six point plan is actually "play identifiable football and promote young players" which is something that United have been doing for many years. Truly a work of genius.

What about their DNA?

One of the first things a new manager has to do at that pit is to go directly to the club shop and rip all of those Zebra pants off the hangers, whoever thought those were a good idea must be the biggest pothead in Trafford.

Serious anger problem, should consider counselling

Nah he’s a Forest fan faking it, I bet him of all people is hoping that United don’t turn it around in the future. He is making money off people tuning in to watch his melt downs, the rags being shit is good for business for him.

Nah he’s a Forest fan faking it, I bet him of all people is hoping that United don’t turn it around in the future. He is making money off people tuning in to watch his melt downs, the rags being shit is good for business for him.
Tickles me, in between his rants, he finds time to say, "smash a like" plus manages to push his merchandise.

Tickles me, in between his rants, he finds time to say, "smash a like" plus manages to push his merchandise.

Everytime Maguire messes up or Freddie Mercury puts his penalty onto the post, his mortgage is being paid. I respect him for making money off the rags demise, he could be one of the Glazers long lost nephews with his business model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.