United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything will get blamed on the Glazers, ratboy will get on his soapbox and spit the dog will suck his cock. I hope Brentford fucking smash the twats . I fucking despise these rag twats . I hope Andy Tates voice box breaks and fat twat Howson breaks down in salty tears yet again. Might as well be Celtic you horrible set of cunts
Thats better Mac get it off you're chest ;-)

Reactions: mac
My 21 yr old stepson has been a rag ST holder for years. Not been to the last 4 home games " because they're fucking shit. And yes he thought they were winning the league when they won the transfer window.. I said to him in September, as long as youve got that fucking cart horse at centre half youll not finish top half. The look on his face as he struggled to comprehend that I was serious

I think they should cancel the ’lap of appreciation’ tonight. They could come to Machester.
Switch it to our game on Saturday evening as I for one would like to show my appreciation to these fabulous nytid players (?) for the absolute hilarious moment upon moment season they’ve just given us.
We’re playing Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.