United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me and Madrid are skin flints ffs ;-)

Bruno Fernandes is on this list hahahaha

View attachment 42082
Robson never played that many games in the Prem era. He only played 44 games in total over the 2 seasons scoring 4 goals.

Ince played 151 games scoring 20 goals over 3 seasons.

Sharpe played 154 games scoring 22 goals.

Giggs played 53 of those games not in the Prem era along with 8 of those goals.

Shows they are happy to combine eras when it suits them!

Probably makes Bruno look better though…except his trophy haul that is!

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but I was just reading that since the Glazer takeover in 2005, they have spent between £1bn-£1.4bn on players and over the same period have paid £1.1bn in interest and dividends (glazers have pulled out in excess of £500m for themselves) - and the debt on their books today is still £520m++ !! (and started with a debt of £550m). United are nothing but a drug mule.

Sky sports page this morning was disgraceful, must have been 10 or more reports on that nothing game last night.

Easy to say that if you're not an away fan completely outnumbered and boxed in. United fans were a disgrace in that clip and the only thing stopping it getting really messy was that line of stewards. United fans lobbing missiles and flares at Brentford fans and repeatedly trying to get at them isn't a good look. I mean. what the fuck is up with them? Since when did they have a rivalry with Brentford?

Local rivals.
Biggest rivalry in football.

No?

The state of them.

Pretty sure that’s the Nags Head off Deansgate. Run by a fat **** called Brett whose cousins I went to school with iirc
Tourist Irish/mockney central, even the reds I know laugh at the very idea of setting foot in that place.
Just look at the quotes and reactions from actual (greater) Mancs. Dissolve the club etc
That’s why they all have the same shirt on. They all got the same thing for Christmas in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.