United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 75 league games, they've won just 37 (so under 50%), drawn 21 and lost 17, so a total of 132 points out of 225 at 1.76 points per game. They've scored 130 and conceded 100 goals with a goal difference of +30.

In our last 75 league games, we've won 54, drawn 10 and lost 9 for 172 points at 2.29 points per game. We've scored 172 goals, conceded 53 with a goal difference of +119.

So in 75 games we've earned 17 more wins, 40 more points, scored 42 more goals, conceded 47 fewer and have a better goal difference by 89.

And we've spent net about £85m in that time and they've spent net £170m.
I'm stunned they're only just out of the CL places now. They're shit and really shouldn't be as high on the table as they are. However, they can still pay fucking huge wages and therefore will always have some quality that'll get them cheap points.

They're the Dippers from the 90s and 2000s - not great but still have the name that scares the smaller teams. Their reputation will get them a lot of points every season.

Last 75 league games, they've won just 37 (so under 50%), drawn 21 and lost 17, so a total of 132 points out of 225 at 1.76 points per game. They've scored 130 and conceded 100 goals with a goal difference of +30.

In our last 75 league games, we've won 54, drawn 10 and lost 9 for 172 points at 2.29 points per game. We've scored 172 goals, conceded 53 with a goal difference of +119.

So in 75 games we've earned 17 more wins, 40 more points, scored 42 more goals, conceded 47 fewer and have a better goal difference by 89.

And we've spent net about £85m in that time and they've spent net £170m.
A great piece of research.

How the fuck Van ?Hag will do anything I dont know.

Does anyone thin k if Pep or Kl**p went there right now would they be able to turn the club around?

Nope - only if they could offload about 9 or 10 players and be given £1bn to replace them......what?....they already spent what?.......errr..... they spent that on that pile of shit players ???? Fuck a me a my-oh

Do ANY of their players have any transfer value? (Soz for rhetorical question).
Surely no team can be scared to go for it against that shower next season.
They will be unable to buy any quality players of a decent age who are looking to further their football career.
Tent peg must surely be considering a phone call to the swamp saying that he will be too busy washing his hair to take up manager job.
Big money Sponsors will start to dry up, as for big money they will want to be associated with a currently successful team. If they can't attract big money sponsors then the value of the whole shit show is in the toilet financially. (Hopefully TeamViewer will be banned from distribution as software used mostly to fraudulent purposes).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.