United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ralphie has been quality, he's ran them right into the ground.

They got absolutely battered today, they were so bad they even made Danny Wellshit look good!

I almost feel sorry for them, but not quite!

Well Ralphie has been quality, he's ran them right into the ground.

They got absolutely battered today, they were so bad they even made Danny Wellshit look good!

I almost feel sorry for them, but not quite!
I’m as far away from feeling sorry for them as I ever have been.

I hope it gets worse and worse and worse. Inject it into my veins!!

When the ball goes quite far
Over Brighton's crossbar
That's Ronaldo.
When he hits the ball wide
And we're splitting our sides
That's Ronaldo
That reminds me of another version of the same song:

When the ball hits the net,
It’s not Torres or shrek
That’s Agüero

Was in a bar in a hotel in town this evening. Geoff Shreeves and Martin Tyler were in, they must be staying at the hotel and working on the game tomorrow. Surprised me that even though the United game was on tv, neither was paying any attention to it. They looked over as the 3rd and 4th went in but quickly turned round and started chatting again. No interest in United. Lol.
Malmaison? That’s where the MoTD pundits normally stay

Said to a m8 earlier, I quite like Potter but he'd never get the Man Utd job as he isn't high profile enough.

But they'd happily give it to Solskjaer or Rangnick.

Similar to Lampard getting the Chelsea gig after a half decent season in the Championship with loans like MAson Mount, Harry Wilson & Fikayo Tomori.

They were awful tonight and Brighton were full value for the 4-0 win, could have been a lot worse
Exactly. They’ll appoint Djemba-Djemba next as he has their DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.