United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
animated-laughing-image-0108.gif

Did anyone else read the BBC headline
Are humiliated Manchester United at rock bottom?
And think I hope not, or was it just me?
I think they still have a way to fall. There are still pundits who say they have "world-class" players and just need to be managed properly. Watching that match last night it is blindingly obvious that most of their team are technically poor and will never be able to play possession football. They were made to look like fools. Telles, Lindelof, Dalot, McTominay, Fred are really Championship level. On BT Jake Humphries repeated the myth: "United have some great players" and quick as a flash Souness replied: "They have no great players just some good ones." They have ridden their luck this season with lots of Ronaldo goals and sixth place is a false position. They are not really a top ten club at present.

A couple I chatted to last night were happy to be nowhere for 2 or 3 years if they gave the kids a go and bought 6 or 7 players , also accepted they’d got rid of Moyes far to quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.