United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scroll back to August when they were having the worlds best transfer window ever.
I wonder how many of the Rags may have pencilled in Brighton away as their Premiership Title parade ?
Instead they get humiliated. I watched MOTD for once and Brighton let them off lightly.

You could understand if it was a Leicester city type club and a small budget ? But united have been the highest spenders and have the biggest wages in the Premier League and Ronaldo, so what can go so wrong ?
I truly don't think it's the owners, how can it be with the money they have given the managers in the past 8 years,

it's simple, 2 other clubs are way above the rest then Chelsea Spurs Arsenal and then united, and their fans can not deal with it ? Until they learn to take 2nd best and stop splashing the cash and go back to working on the training ground, they will never catch up,

heard today that 8 to 10 new signings are lined up already and over, £300million is being made available ? Will they never learn It's not about the money but bloody hard work on the training ground

Pretty sure that’s the Nags Head off Deansgate. Run by a fat **** called Brett whose cousins I went to school with iirc
Tourist Irish/mockney central, even the reds I know laugh at the very idea of setting foot in that place.
Just look at the quotes and reactions from actual (greater) Mancs. Dissolve the club etc
That’s why they all have the same shirt on. They all got the same thing for Christmas in Ireland
A lobotomy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.