United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious point re rags finances.
1. Their income will drop. No champs league means reduction in sponsorship, tv income, prize money.
2. Their costs will not drop pro rata if they bring in serious new players and several of the current squad refuse to move on.
3. The new ffp rule of a max wage bill of 90% will maybe catch them out.
Someone should keep a close eye on them, but I expect them to duck and dive and hide the truth offshore.

Just got in from a funeral and dress code was sports shirts/bright colours.
Plenty of banter but one group lads had international tops ( mostly utd fans) I went over in my city top and they all quite adament that City must beat dippers, asked why nobody had utd top on only for them to point out the one with his jacket on.
I said if I were you "I'd where it back to front", fuxk off said the whole group " he's got Rashford on the back"
Banter is great in the right occasion.

Look up examples of the meaning of the word irrelevant and you’ll see …

“……..while Manchester United, who lost 4-0 to Brighton, face a battle with West Ham, who won 4-0 against Norwich City, for the final Europa League spot.“ - from BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.