United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could we add the Women’s 5 point gap to the Men’s current 28?

Is this a 5 point gap ?

4dc0fb780d40f844554ba8e50e0f3f5a.jpg

Not happy over on the Caf. Lots of stuff about cheats, money laundering, hiding wages off shore and the media not reporting the real cost of the deal like they do with all theirs etc, etc, etc.....

Not happy over on the Caf. Lots of stuff about cheats, money laundering, hiding wages off shore and the media not reporting the real cost of the deal like they do with all theirs etc, etc, etc.....

Rag supporters not educated why their accounts are hidden in the Cayman Islands then??

It has been a shit week for us, but that has lifted the clouds a bit. I am constantly amazed at how they can be that bad, it’s staggering and fantastic in equal measure.

And my friend, it must also be pointed out that we have a +68 goal difference versus their + 1..

Not forgetting that we have played all season without a recognised centre forward and currently have played 2 games less..

It's a real shame that they've only got 1 game left for us to laugh at them some more..

Enjoyed the game yesterday btw..!

I can get bits of their gripe, but how on earth could they possibly accuse the media of not over reporting the fee. The leading transfer gimp on SSN was calling it a £250m deal without even knowing the length of contract.
Every media outlet leading with the highest possible figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.