United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fat f*ck won't name the 2 players for fear of annoying the 2 players and United.

Custis is just another shit bag football journalist who will create a headline but won't back it up with actual facts and names.

64-F29-A21-D870-4722-9-D1-C-A9-CDDCB5-F9-DD.jpg

But the fat f*ck won't name the 2 players for fear of annoying the 2 players and United.

Custis is just another shit bag football journalist who will create a headline but won't back it up with actual facts and names.

Outline looks like slabhead and lindelof.

My exact feeling, don't know if I posted it, Friday late night, a bit drunk , but WHERE IS THE FOLLOWUP to the fucking headline?
These vermin and their media syncophants are just cunts. Grow the fuck up.

Why do United fans call City 'Citeh'? To make fun of Manc accents even though United are also a Manchester team (theoretically)?
Yep you got it, best one was the cockney reds singing to City at wembley (FA cup semi final 2011) 'fuck off back to manchester' I kid you not... unbelievable.

Yep you got it, best one was the cockney reds singing to City at wembley (FA cup semi final 2011) 'fuck off back to manchester' I kid you not... unbelievable.
True. I was actually called a facking Manc bastard by one of them. Did not see a single Rag on the train down from Manchester or at Euston but the stadium was swamped by Southerners. Total stark contrast in the supports. This the reality the press don’t report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.