United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the fat f*ck won't name the 2 players for fear of annoying the 2 players and United.

Custis is just another shit bag football journalist who will create a headline but won't back it up with actual facts and names.

64-F29-A21-D870-4722-9-D1-C-A9-CDDCB5-F9-DD.jpg

Players are probably pissed off at having to train during the closed season

But the fat f*ck won't name the 2 players for fear of annoying the 2 players and United.

Custis is just another shit bag football journalist who will create a headline but won't back it up with actual facts and names.

64-F29-A21-D870-4722-9-D1-C-A9-CDDCB5-F9-DD.jpg

Their players finally showing a bit of fight..who would’ve thought lol

Hard to say. If I was going to get punchy on their training ground I honestly wouldn't know where to start - maybe Shaw because he'd be easiest to catch (fat fucker) or pogba because you could sneak up on him while he was taking selfies.
Bruno would fall over once you got within a yard of him

Ronaldo & pogba got to be involved. Ronaldo pissed off & jealous pogba trying for a city move as he’s made the first move

Why do United fans call City 'Citeh'? To make fun of Manc accents even though United are also a Manchester team (theoretically)?
I think it has something to do with the usual pseudo allegiance as a crutch to lean on. Most want to be associated with mufc and therefore Manchester. It's their way of trying to prove something. Most couldn't point to Manchester on a map let alone old trafford.

True. I was actually called a facking Manc bastard by one of them. Did not see a single Rag on the train down from Manchester or at Euston but the stadium was swamped by Southerners. Total stark contrast in the supports. This the reality the press don’t report.
Cockney reds have always been like that. And capable of turning on their own if Utd lose. They’ve done that to the point they’re not trusted.

Thankfully, cockney blues are the complete opposite.

Fucking hell every time I go on the internet it’s Ten Hag this, Ten Hag that. Ok he’s won a few Dutch league titles but even Steve McLaren won one of them. Over hyped to fuck
Seems like they might be going Double Dutch, as it looks like they’re getting them both. Bet Pep, Klopp and Tuchel are shitting the bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.