United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Ladies and Gentleman, we all know it’s going to happen so why don’t we have a bit of fun for when it does…..
This Arsewipe of a club are 100% going to get help via V.A.R. and be awarded more and more penalties this season (because a successful man united is a successful premier league blah blah blah)

How many penalties will they be awarded this season in the premier league?

I’ll go with 16

Whoever gets the correct amount will get a couple of pints off me in the Townley after the last game (if you can be arsed coming in)

Okay Ladies and Gentleman, we all know it’s going to happen so why don’t we have a bit of fun for when it does…..
This Arsewipe of a club are 100% going to get help via V.A.R. and be awarded more and more penalties this season (because a successful man united is a successful premier league blah blah blah)

I’ll go with 16

Whoever gets the correct amount will get a couple of pints off me in the Townley after the last game (if you can be arsed coming in)
Should be a Poll and a new thread, as to the number of penalties they get.

as @MAG the mod likes creating threads and can add the poll...

Last edited:
Never forget

_52788977_banner.jpg

Scum
I often use pictures like this before I go into an important meeting or the like to focus the mind.

Absolutely utter scumbags without an ounce of humility or class.............

I’ll go with 16

Is that a pre-christmas estimate?

I’ll go with 16

I'm not gonna give a definitive figure but just say that they'll get twice as many as the next bunch of diving canutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.