United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Ladies and Gentleman, we all know it’s going to happen so why don’t we have a bit of fun for when it does…..
This Arsewipe of a club are 100% going to get help via V.A.R. and be awarded more and more penalties this season (because a successful man united is a successful premier league blah blah blah)

How many penalties will they be awarded this season in the premier league?

I’ll go with 16

Whoever gets the correct amount will get a couple of pints off me in the Townley after the last game (if you can be arsed coming in)

Okay Ladies and Gentleman, we all know it’s going to happen so why don’t we have a bit of fun for when it does…..
This Arsewipe of a club are 100% going to get help via V.A.R. and be awarded more and more penalties this season (because a successful man united is a successful premier league blah blah blah)

I’ll go with 16

Whoever gets the correct amount will get a couple of pints off me in the Townley after the last game (if you can be arsed coming in)

Doesn't matter how many they get if they let Rashford take them!

are they still in the premier league ?
thought they would have fucked off by now to the european super duper league because of their history

oh that's right the green and gold brigade (riot) shown them ? its not about money but the fans
haha piss poor before 1992 then partner SKY premier league and put millions into football and united

The biggest threat to us next year is ourselves. We need to fix the strike issue and probably replace Bernardo. Ideally a LB too but the len / Zinch would probably be enough. The rags will win plenty of games but if we do our bit off the field we should be fine

I’ll go with 16

with the lotto you get 6 numbers and the bonus ball

can i have the bonus ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.