United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood the plaudits around shite like this. Just go to the squad and say let's donate 10% each of our monthly wage just the once. One off, from the players, that would mean more. Every fucker is struggling financially except this lot.
It's virtue signalling Malg. "Look at me, I'm doing something really good", puke inducing when you see it so blatant.

“Manchester United have told Barcelona and Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 25, they will turn their attention elsewhere if he cannot decide whether he wants to come to Old Trafford this summer. “

I’m guessing he either wants to go to see Simply Red or Take part in Soccer Aid !

“Manchester United have told Barcelona and Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 25, they will turn their attention elsewhere if he cannot decide whether he wants to come to Old Trafford this summer. “

I’m guessing he either wants to go to see Simply Red or Take part in Soccer Aid !

I think he’s talking about the real Old Trafford, he wants to go to the test v South Africa.

I’m selling tickets for my Gas Bill fund. PM me for the account you can donate to. Prize is a sine die ban from Old Toilet. Support aged blues and feel good about yourself.

Never understood the plaudits around shite like this. Just go to the squad and say let's donate 10% each of our monthly wage just the once. One off, from the players, that would mean more. Every fucker is struggling financially except this lot.
Disappointing that the 30,000th post wasn't just...

SCUM!!!

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.