United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s some cracking comments from United fans on the sky sports transfer centre on Pogba. One has the audacity to say United would’ve won the league with him if he’d been managed properly!! They really are the most deluded fans to ever walk the face of the earth.
they're right

+ 10 other well-managed players of better calibre

Does anyone remember the transfer thread we had on him? We really wanted him and look what happened? I have to say that he wasn’t the only player we wanted, they gazumped us on and he turned out to be a flop, yet so many of the transfers we get over the line are a success. The only explanation is that they are a graveyard to talent and we are a finishing school. The worst decision a good player could make is to choose them over us.

I remember it well because I said on it that I hadn't seen anything about him that made him worth that amount of money and got lambasted by loads on there. Like Balotelli I could see he had lots of potential but he just didn't consistently run a midfield and only occasionally did we see a flash of brilliance. In the end the signing turned out even worse than I envisaged for them. He was clearly just going through the motions in the last two years, always feigning injury and when he did play he was hopeless. He'll probably go back to Italy like Lukaku and everyone will say they're world class again in a lesser league. A mardarse lazy showpony.

According to the Mail Tent Peg’s revolution is gathering pace, evidenced by the fact that Mata has followed Pogba and Lingard out the door. So basically everyone expected to leave is leaving.

Also plans are afoot to sign De Jong despite him already saying he doesn’t want to go there. I think that might be kidnapping in any other language.

Vive the revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.