United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Mail Tent Peg’s revolution is gathering pace, evidenced by the fact that Mata has followed Pogba and Lingard out the door. So basically everyone expected to leave is leaving.

Also plans are afoot to sign De Jong despite him already saying he doesn’t want to go there. I think that might be kidnapping in any other language.

Vive the revolution

Imagine being desperate to sign a player who clearly does not want to sign for your club and you realise just how far your club has fallen.

Absolutely wonderful times and could not happen to a more deserving set of arrogant and entitled cunts.

According to the Mail Tent Peg’s revolution is gathering pace, evidenced by the fact that Mata has followed Pogba and Lingard out the door. So basically everyone expected to leave is leaving.

Also plans are afoot to sign De Jong despite him already saying he doesn’t want to go there. I think that might be kidnapping in any other language.

Vive the revolution
Good business getting rid of Pogba and Lingard. Mata is over the hill as well.

To be fair I'm not sure any Rag will be bothered by any of those going. Unfortunately it's exactly what they need.

Good business getting rid of Pogba and Lingard. Mata is over the hill as well.

To be fair I'm not sure any Rag will be bothered by any of those going. Unfortunately it's exactly what they need.

Yeah but who can they attract - deJong and now Timber appear not to want to go there - I mean if a Dutch manager can't bring Dutch stars to the biggest bestest club in the universe no matter how much money they wave in their face you know its time to look at over 30's loanee's and realise that the ship is sinking

Typical by the scum not announcing ball the player leaving on the same day drag it out over a week to get them noticed.

Surprised they haven’t said that ten bob has sat down with them and told them all to naff of you not wanted just to show how strong a character he is.

Vive the revolution
No mention of Matic?
He must be plucking up the courage. Starting on the little ones first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.