United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are indeed and I think Matic has already announced that he is off, while none of them are world beaters they have all been squad players that will need to be replaced, I am making an assumption that DeBeek will come back into the fold to replace one of them but this still leave's at least 3 positions to fill. With everyone knowing they need to strengthen I hope clubs will rinse them. I am expecting others to leave as well over the coming weeks.

Pogba - Gone.
Mata - Gone.
Matic - Gone
Lingard - Gone.
Cavani - Going.
Greenwood - Going away.
Jones - Likely to go
Bailey - Likely to go.

This still leaves them with bang average and over rated players like Rashford, Lindelof, Slabhead, Fred, McTomminay,
A 37 year old Ronaldo, a 37 stone Luke Shaw, Dalot, Telles and Wan Bissaka.

Their rebuild is going to be huge and will cost them a fortune.
Talking of players leaving a long queue has apparently been seen forming outside old trafford. It is rumoured to be the one to enquire about the availibilty of there stellar footballers. Contacts from various clubs from far and wide have been spotted including the likes of Macclesfield , Bolton and Salford City!

I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

This slapheaded blobby rag twat is hurting bad.

I have not quite worked out the details yet but this Paul Pogba Free transfer out then £90 Million pound back in Free Transfer out seems dodgy as fuck to me...Maybe this should be in the conspiracy thread on account of it being an half baked, baseless idea that originated in my not so sane bonce

They are indeed and I think Matic has already announced that he is off, while none of them are world beaters they have all been squad players that will need to be replaced, I am making an assumption that DeBeek will come back into the fold to replace one of them but this still leave's at least 3 positions to fill. With everyone knowing they need to strengthen I hope clubs will rinse them. I am expecting others to leave as well over the coming weeks.

Pogba - Gone.
Mata - Gone.
Matic - Gone
Lingard - Gone.
Cavani - Going.
Greenwood - Going away.
Jones - Likely to go
Bailey - Likely to go.

This still leaves them with bang average and over rated players like Rashford, Lindelof, Slabhead, Fred, McTomminay,
A 37 year old Ronaldo, a 37 stone Luke Shaw, Dalot, Telles and Wan Bissaka.

Their rebuild is going to be huge and will cost them a fortune.
Ah Rashford. Isn't he the same guy who used to be a world class footballer and tireless charity worker and he gave them up?
Or was it all one big con trick engineered by Ashton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.