United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They gave him a loyalty bonus payout in lieu of a statue.

Always seemed he was a statue when he played, a footballer who we are told had everything, but gave nothing, apart from hair cuts and dabs. Only looked any good when playing in Italy with Pirlo, and for France with the surrender monkeys

Unlike many of our players, I can't remember hearing when he grabbed a game by the scruff of the neck and drove his team to a win. He loves the acclaim but not the game, shame on him, happy to take the money but not earn it. TBH there seem to be many players at that club earning above their ability.

Luckily, or by good management, I believe we don't have any apart

Last edited:
Always seemed he was a statue when he played, a footballer who we are told had everything, but gave nothing, apart from hair cuts and dabs. Only looked any good when playing in Italy with Pirlo, and for France with the surrender monkeys

Unlike many of our players, I can't remember hearing when he grabbed a game by the scruff of the neck and drove his team to a win. He loves the acclaim but not the game, shame on him, happy to take the money but not earn it. TBH there seem to be many players earning above their ability.

Luckily, or good management, I believe don't have many apart from........
The thing is he is a hell of a player when he can be arsed but sadly 90% of the time he just can’t be bothered ......... if he had the attitude of say Ya Ya then you would have some player but like you say how many times as he grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and changed it ???? Very rarely and for a so called world class midfielder that’s very poor indeed

The thing is he is a hell of a player when he can be arsed but sadly 90% of the time he just can’t be bothered ......... if he had the attitude of say Ya Ya then you would have some player but like you say how many times as he grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and changed it ???? Very rarely and for a so called world class midfielder that’s very poor indeed
Unfortunatetly he did it once, and that was against us,when we were 2 0 up at half time and could have been crowned champions that day

I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

wannabe mancs? - coming from a utd fan, ha ha.
Also, what's the 70 in his name, was it the year he had his 21st?

I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

Get this fat gobshite off here, he doesn't deserve the airtime the red mardarse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.