United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

Is Pete his real name? Looks more like a Lance to me.

I only know Pete Boyle being famous for making up nursery rhymes and that's it. Wears a Hacienda hoodie which has been invaded by yoonited branding even though most of the Factory set up were blues. Is he known for anything else other than being a tosser?

It's the frown he's good at. Very knowledgeable. Even the kid has the same frown. Mmmm..

He did and they won the game. If the blatant penalty had been given we would probably have gone on to win. We destroyed them either side of their goals. I think the result determines opinion that he played well. I've watched it back and he certainly didn't
I often think that was the best thing that could happen that day. I know we had to wait another few days for the title but if we had won that day, I suspect, there would have been one hell of a battle on the pitch for which we would have been held responsible for and suffered great consequences.

He looks like a mix of Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys) and Holly Johnson (Frankie Goes to Hollywood)

I often think that was the best thing that could happen that day. I know we had to wait another few days for the title but if we had won that day, I suspect, there would have been one hell of a battle on the pitch for which we would have been held responsible for and suffered great consequences.
I always have said this to friends, think it would have gone off big time, especially in the ground. We would have had points deducted and got a hell of a big fine and possibly made to play behind closed doors. Personally think it was a bit off a godsend losing, a bitter pill to swallow, but they lost the following week and gave us the trophy.

I agree the whole atmosphere would have turned toxic very quickly. The authorities would have destroyed us no doubt. I remember the rags at work loving the fact they had stopped us. I got it big time because I was on Granada Reports the night before gobbing off! Fast forward a week and the fact they lost in front of 70k of their own cretins sure made up for it.

I agree the whole atmosphere would have turned toxic very quickly. The authorities would have destroyed us no doubt. I remember the rags at work loving the fact they had stopped us. I got it big time because I was on Granada Reports the night before gobbing off! Fast forward a week and the fact they lost in front of 70k of their own cretins sure made up for it.
But in our defence we could have turned it on local scallies and played the victims, surely we would have been believed? and a full apology would have been given? Oh shit sorry thought I was a dipper fan for a minute

He always looks miserable. Probably because his missus has spent the last twenty years getting absolutely railed by all and sundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.