United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the spelling on that video, bwa ha ha !!
But they are rags so what can you expect

Mason greenwood apparently found not guilty. How? We all heard it, we all saw the pics of the girl. Suppose money matters.
On a side note, I haven't heard any city fan back mendy, Adam Johnson, any current or past player. Infact, I've heard the complete opposite, some wishing death and illness on the scumbags. Yet a high percentage of utd fans are creaming themselves that their "golden boy" is back for the new season. Some of the excuses they're making for him are beyond ridiculous. So, plastic fans with plastic morals, absolute vile scumbags. Hats off to the sensible ones though, there must be a few on social media somewhere.

Mason greenwood apparently found not guilty. How? We all heard it, we all saw the pics of the girl. Suppose money matters.
On a side note, I haven't heard any city fan back mendy, Adam Johnson, any current or past player. Infact, I've heard the complete opposite, some wishing death and illness on the scumbags. Yet a high percentage of utd fans are creaming themselves that their "golden boy" is back for the new season. Some of the excuses they're making for him are beyond ridiculous. So, plastic fans with plastic morals, absolute vile scumbags. Hats off to the sensible ones though, there must be a few on social media somewhere.
Found not guilty?
When was his trial?
I dont think he's been charged yet?

Has someone been on the sherry ?

You might want to check your source.

England are desperately trying to be Liverpool .......in that they refuse to score goals and yet Southgate has already all but ruled out taking Fish Fingers and Sancho to the World Cup.
Before signing his career away by joining them, Sancho was a very good young player. 2 years under Pep and he would have been first on Southgate team sheet (well second after Foden, ergh third after Walker well about 6th after Sterling Grealish etc)
Why do the media not mention the rags are destroying him? Even now, when they are a car crash of a club, not one journalist will ask why Sancho has flopped. They are above criticism from the press.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.