United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rags only hope is getting rid of the "ego" he might have scored twenty odd goals but he is a cancer in that club , he's boneidle and is only concerned about promoting his own image , but is Muck Tag brave enough to face the wrath of the CR7 fan club at the Swamp ? Not a chance , no player should be bigger then the football club but at Planet MUFC its all about the shirt sales and image.
You play Thursday's cos your f*cking shite .Amen.

Let’s hope he stays there.

Most of the images of Ten Hag show in an authoritarian stance, reminds me of one of these inspirational speakers offering listeners the world if they follow a set of rules.

View attachment 47307

Rather reminds of the pre-musical breakout with those dark skies above him and just out of shot are going to be ground staff about to do their dance routine as he raises his top hat and cane...

#There could be trouble aheeeaad!
But while there's moonlight
And music and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance...#

Wow what a mess they are. Totally unprofessional. Sacked in the morning?!!

Hahahaha that’s amazing.

Imagine a scenario where Txiki or Ferran go on a pissed up rant down the pub slagging off Mansour and Khaldoon. It’s just completely unfathomable in any kind of top tier serious organisation.

The rags are run like a Sunday league outfit in 1975.

Wow what a mess they are. Totally unprofessional. Sacked in the morning?!!

Sooooo, no money to spend on the swamp.
No money to spend on the training swamp.
They have wasted billions on players.
Were there any positives from this car crash ?

I bet their shareholders are really happy with that briefing to supporters. Totally unprofessional
He’s on very dodgy ground there given that it’s a listed company.

I haven’t followed all of their recent disclosures, but declaring the intention to seek external finance for stadium redevelopment could very easily be construed as price sensitive information, and he’d be in deep shit.

First of all it’s a disgrace how they’ve filmed him.

Secondly they deserve all they get, turning up at his house protesting will only result in short term appeasement with signings that do nothing to contribute to long term success yet again (eg Ronaldo)

Long may it continue.

He’s on very dodgy ground there given that it’s a listed company.

I haven’t followed all of their recent disclosures, but declaring the intention to seek external finance for stadium redevelopment could very easily be construed as price sensitive information, and he’d be in deep shit.
You’re right of course but the up side is .. it’s fucking hysterical . Has no one there got a shred of professional integrity. It’s like it was a therapeutic intervention for professional burn out. But cunts trick to film him even if it is entertaining for us. I reckon he will be “moved on” after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.