United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right of course but the up side is .. it’s fucking hysterical . Has no one there got a shred of professional integrity. It’s like it was a therapeutic intervention for professional burn out. But cunts trick to film him even if it is entertaining for us. I reckon he will be “moved on” after that.
lets hope not it sounds like he knows what he's doing

Think it’s a bit snide that they filmed him, not that I really care. The fact that he did this purely because they were going harass him at his house says it all.

He comes across as a bit insincere, your typical PR-savvy politician type. Say the right things to appease people even if you don’t mean it.

The United fans on the video come across as thick as shit morons.

Their club is in an absolute mess from top to bottom, and it’s hard not to revel in it.

Think it’s a bit snide that they filmed him, not that I really care. The fact that he did this purely because they were going harass him at his house says it all.

He comes across as a bit insincere, your typical PR-savvy politician type. Say the right things to appease people even if you don’t mean it.

Their club is in an absolute mess from top to bottom, and it’s hard not to revel in it.
So hard infact … I am indeed revelling in it!!

Hahahaha that’s amazing.

Imagine a scenario where Txiki or Ferran go on a pissed up rant down the pub slagging off Mansour and Khaldoon. It’s just completely unfathomable in any kind of top tier serious organisation.

The rags are run like a Sunday league outfit in 1975.
That’s a bit unfair to 1975.

The camera cannot lie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.