United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it’s a bit snide that they filmed him, not that I really care. The fact that he did this purely because they were going harass him at his house says it all.

He comes across as a bit insincere, your typical PR-savvy politician type. Say the right things to appease people even if you don’t mean it.

The United fans on the video come across as thick as shit morons.

Their club is in an absolute mess from top to bottom, and it’s hard not to revel in it.
Maybe they thought he was talking about City....

Wow what a mess they are. Totally unprofessional. Sacked in the morning?!!

Number of times I've had to listen to Bullshitters like him through my working life. Only to find out he moved on after a couple of years and no one he worked with had a good thing to say about him.

When you think about it Phil The Face has really 'played' a blinder and managed to extort money from the rags since 2011...he's that good at what he does he's managed to outlast Kun and is probably their longest severing rag shirt wearer.

I for one salute you Phil The Face.

Wow what a mess they are. Totally unprofessional. Sacked in the morning?!!

From the comments in the MEN story:

RemainerCrud 10 HRS AGO Reply to Geo62 - view message

Well, I will let you into a little secret of what I have heard. Now, don't shoot the messenger!
Drones and fans dropping, substances onto the pitch, making it unplayable, human chains blocking roads, motorways and train lines. Other stuff too has been mentioned. Some of it, I don't agree with.
If this comes to pass, no games will be happening at United until they go. Fact. OT will become a health and safety issue and ultimately closed down.
Again, I am not responsible for this behaviour, just passing on what I have learned over time. EDITED
REPLY2 REPLIES 1 1

Well when the club don’t get any punishment for fans breaking into that shithole and getting a game postponed!

Things planned like this probably will happen just because there fans are entitled arrogant spoiled fuckers! Premier league if they hear anything like that going to happen should warn there fans that the clubs be fined big if a game get postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.