United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There shit stadium I don’t know how they get a health and safety certificate went to a cup game years ago and it’s a death trap on those top tiers trying to get to your seat it’s so steep one slip your a gonner..

Leg room in the seats is terrible and not much space on the concourse. Didn’t someone take a fall there and was seriously injured?

'Drones and fans dropping substances on the pitch'
Us old uns will remember a song we used to sing.....
'If I had the wings of a sparrow
And I had the arse of of a crow
I'd fly over Old Trafford tomorrow
And shit on the bugers below.

All together now....
Shit on, shit on, shit on the bugers below, below.

I'm here all week folks.
Never heard the word bugers used in that song before :)

Well when the club don’t get any punishment for fans breaking into that shithole and getting a game postponed!

Things planned like this probably will happen just because there fans are entitled arrogant spoiled fuckers! Premier league if they hear anything like that going to happen should warn there fans that the clubs be fined big if a game get postponed
Do we need to mobilise the Blazin Squad to protect the swamp and ensure their games go ahead?

There ain’t many assets to strip apart from selling the stadium for scrap metal, we’d probably be better looking at buying Lou Macari’s chippy or the Ford garage on Chester road.
What about the World Famous production line that is the Academy ?
Alumni include Young Jessie, Macheda and Jizzypants !!

They are on the brink now. Either the new regime stops the rot PDQ or they sink a lot further.
To rebuild the squad and the stadium might take up to £2bn. Can’t see the Glazers being sanguine about that. Might be forced to sell. The Delicious irony if a mega rich Arab buys them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.