United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were a potential investor why would Utd look a good proposition? They managed to manage the largest cash cow in football history into the ground in 10 years...In a market specifically weighted in their favour by the administrators of the game...That takes some fucking doing.
It won't help that Arnold has publically admitted in the leaked video that they don't have the cash to sort out the stadium and are looking for investors. That is also share sensitive information so he could really be in the shit. Happy days.

Well when the club don’t get any punishment for fans breaking into that shithole and getting a game postponed!

Things planned like this probably will happen just because there fans are entitled arrogant spoiled fuckers! Premier league if they hear anything like that going to happen should warn there fans that the clubs be fined big if a game get postponed
Will they bollocks!

They’ll borrow the note from the dippers mum saying that it was all Chelsea fans fault and the PL will brush it under the carpet.

Exactly. Fan-ownership is an abominable idea. Look at any thread on here if you want to get some idea of the capacity for agreement.
Indeed.

As with the GlazersOut protests, they know what they want, but have no plan with how that’s going to happen in the real world - the only way they do, is by destroying the club’s value (money wise, investment wise, fan disengagement), which is one way of killing the golden goose further I suppose. Ferguson really laid a bad ‘un.

Having , no offence intended to anyone (as I’m one), fans with zero knowledge of finance, coupled with a zealotry of belief in a club, making any major club related decisions is a recipe for disaster.

It won't help that Arnold has publically admitted in the leaked video that they don't have the cash to sort out the stadium and are looking for investors. That is also share sensitive information so he could really be in the shit. Happy days.
I was thinking that. If it really is material non-public information, they have to put out a public announcement first thing tomorrow morning :)

Everyone knows they are nearly fucked, but the CEO coming out and saying it to a private group needs a public follow-up. No?

There’s better value elsewhere than United, why would you sink north of 5 billion quid into buying them when you could pick up a club elsewhere in the Premier league for less? The potential people who could bought Newcastle and Chelsea.

Rags make money when they’ve been shit for 10 years chelsea been won shitloads last 20+ years and struggles to make money

I was thinking that. If it really is material non-public information, they have to put out a public announcement first thing tomorrow morning :)

Everyone knows they are nearly fucked, but the CEO coming out and saying it to a private group needs a public follow-up. No?
I know nothing about finance either but I would think so

I may be a bit thick (I know!!) But exactly what is their complaints about their owners? Their recruitment and wage structure is amongst the highest in the league, ok they are not successful due to lack to direction but that is not the owners fault. What more do they want?

These days the Glazers regard United as a pure cash cow but they never invest any of their own money (and never have). They have to borrow to do anything. I thought Arnold came across as panic-stricken in the video. He essentially said they had wasted a billion pounds and couldn't do do anything withut new investment. The share price was at its lowest level last week. I wonder what it will do tomorrow. Arnold's performance will do nothing to increase investor confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.