United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the rag supports are getting free pass because they only got that pub visit for one reason he didn’t want a bunch of non heads with pitch forks flares at his house!

giphy.gif

This, for a start:
FVpSk3WWUAEaO81
I can see that post is racist but where is the connection to the sad bastards calling themselves The 1958. If they hadn't tweeted that stupid statement the rest of the world would be happily ignorant of the comment.

Edit: see my later post. Clearly upset them so they did his legs.

Last edited:
Did you read the whole message?

One of the sad bastards has been making racist remarks, and has been removed.
The racist message was 6 years ago. I can only assume he has fallen out with the rest of the clan during the pub get together and they have searched his history and found the tweet. What a weird mob. Racist comments are wrong but going to someone's house at night, mob handed, to scare the wife and kids is OK?

This is unlikely to happen, but it could. If the rags got relegated but they won the Europa League, would they still play chumps league football the following season?
That would show the chumps league right up for what it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.