United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bud there's that...but I'm struggling to find any player in recent times who have actually improved themselves at United which doesn't bode well for future aspirations..
Or as you rightly point out..Its about the money.
Loads have improved themselves.
What about, hang on I have a list here, let me just find it. What I look don't forget whatsis name, signed from ....oh you know theres loads these last few years ....
and there's pr37. He improved that much he fucked off to a far better club. Beckham, ok he didn't improve himself but he did fuck off to a better club. Pogba fair do's he just fucked off but I do think you have blue tinted specs on.

Loads have improved themselves.
What about, hang on I have a list here, let me just find it. What I look don't forget whatsis name, signed from ....oh you know theres loads these last few years ....
and there's pr37. He improved that much he fucked off to a far better club. Beckham, ok he didn't improve himself but he did fuck off to a better club. Pogba fair do's he just fucked off but I do think you have blue tinted specs on.
Well they are the best tints to have... :)
Having said that,its ironic that their sponsors are Team Viewer,(thats obviously not working)maybe they should try Specsavers.

Just browsing the newspaper's "transfer rumours" to find out what is ( supposed ) to be happening at City : actually, not a lot - just Cucurella and Phillips. However, over there in Stretford it's a different story !

Darwin Nunez £111M "have submitted a bid to sign"
Frankie de Jong £70M "has cleared out his locker / 4/1 ON to come to OT"
Tyrell Malacia £16M "trying to sign"
Raphina £47M "have outbid Barcelona"
Brennan Johnson £40M "exploring"
Antony £32M "their bid turned down"
Denzel Danilies £21M "in a race to sign"
Vitinha £34M "favourites to sign"
Jude Bellingham £78M "RM have competition from MU"
Danny Ings £18M "linked with"
Vinicius Jnr £90M "enquired about"
Christopher Nkunku £100M "interested"
Tammi Abraham £45M "looking to bring back to England"
Jurrien Timber £32M "have made a move for"
David Raum £34M "joined the race for"
Daniel Bachmann £4M "considering a move for" ( from Watford )
Ruben Neves £36M "future could lie at OT"
Adrien Rabiot £16M "potential target"
Jarred Bowen £42M "tipped to sign"
Pau Torres £45M " a prospect / 5/2 to sign "
John McGinn £30M "interested"
Milinkovic-Savic £63M "wanted"
Amadou Haidara £22M "wanted"
Denis Zakaria £25M "in for"

You Could Not Make It Up !.... could you ! ( Wait a Minute ? )

Apologies to those whom I've omitted ( they must be gutted ) . WOW ! that's over a Billion Pounds-Worth of talent destined for the Theatre of Despair. Seems those season tickets aren't selling as well as they might and the OT faithful need assurances that the dross they had to endure last season will be replaced by something more attractive. For what it's worth - my money is on the little known Daniel Bachmann. Anyway, the rag's top man ( Richard Arnold ) assures their fans that "money is no object" which might explain ManUre's collapsing share price.

I'm sure David Gill will have reassured his beloved football club that his ( "get City" ) FFP rules will not apply to ManUre ( no conflict of interest there ? )

Last edited:
Could this statement be more wrong on more levels, suffice to say it starts off by saying, this individual is not a part of us nor has he ever been and then concludes by saying, the individual has been (to paraphrase) "kicked out".... so which is it?

But they were in the pub 5 minutes ago ordering 5 pints of Peroni and a bag of pork scratchings for everyone.

Could this statement be more wrong on more levels, suffice to say it starts off by saying, this individual is not a part of us nor has he ever been and then concludes by saying, the individual has been (to paraphrase) "kicked out".... so which is it?
Rag fans can't help but contradict themselves because all they have ever done since their inception is lie.

Just browsing the newspaper's "transfer rumours" to find out what is ( supposed ) to be happening at City : actually, not a lot - just Cucurella and Phillips. However, over there in Stretford it's a different story !

Darwin Nunez £111M "have submitted a bid to sign"
Frankie de Jong £70M "has cleared out his locker / 4/1 ON to come to OT"
Tyrell Malacia £16M "trying to sign"
Raphina £47M "have outbid Barcelona"
Brennan Johnson £40M "exploring"
Antony £32M "their bid turned down"
Denzel Danilies £21M "in a race to sign"
Vitinha £34M "favourites to sign"
Jude Bellingham £78M "RM have competition from MU"
Danny Ings £18M "linked with"
Vinicius Jnr £90M "enquired about"
Christopher Nkunku £100M "interested"
Tammi Abraham £45M "looking to bring back to England"
Jurrien Timber £32M "have made a move for"
David Raum £34M "joined the race for"
Daniel Bachmann £4M "considering a move for" ( from Watford )
Ruben Neves £36M "future could lie at OT"
Adrien Rabiot £16M "potential target"
Jarred Bowen £42M "tipped to sign"
Pau Torres £45M " a prospect / 5/2 to sign "
John McGinn £30M "interested"
Milinkovic-Savic £63M "wanted"
Amadou Haidara £22M "wanted"
Denis Zakaria £25M "in for"

You Could Not Make It Up !.... could you ! ( Wait a Minute ? )

Apologies to those whom I've omitted ( they must be gutted ) . WOW ! that's over a Billion Pounds-Worth of talent destined for the Theatre of Despair. Seems those season tickets aren't selling as well as they might and the OT faithful need assurances that the dross they had to endure last season will be replaced by something more attractive. For what it's worth - my money is on the little known Daniel Bachmann. Anyway, the rag's top man ( Richard Arnold ) assures their fans that "money is no object" which might explain ManUre's collapsing share price.

I'm sure David Gill will have reassured his beloved football club that his ( "get City" ) FFP rules will not apply to ManUre ( no conflict of interest there ? )
The rags are an easy target for transfer speculation. They seem very disorganised. Looking at some of the rags I follow there is however a consistent theme and seems to be clear what is going on:

They have made solid moves for Frankie de Jong and Jurrien Timber however the rumours are that both players are not jumping at the chance. FDJ would rather be at Barca but Barca financials might make them force him out (he could stand his ground, i would if i were him) this could get messy.

Timber also stalling and maybe wants to run down his current deal a bit and then see what options he has. So both key targets sending out the wrong messages. Other transfers stalled waiting on these. Rumours they have a budget of £120m tops which will be mostly gone on these two so not like they can go out buying others wile they wait.

Rag fans can't help but contradict themselves because all they have ever done since their inception is lie.
Apparently, in the Soap Opera that is "The 1958" (fast becoming the viral water cooler hit of the summer 22), the following has now happened:

Ian (who is known as StretfordGorse) was kicked out of the group for being racist, but unbeknownst to but the earliest followers of the comedy show, he himself had kicked out Paul (who is known as MUFCWonItAll) for reasons unknown (possibly for just being a bellend), and now Paul (who possibly posted the video) and Ian (who also posted the video) are having a bit of handbags.

Meanwhile Bobby (The Combover kid) emerges from the shower, and determines that the previous decade has been a dream/nightmare, the old stars from the earlier moneyed series are still in place, and Moyes, LVG, Mourinho, Ole, Ragnick, Maguire, Sanchez, Pogba, Di Maria, Falcao were written out never to be seen again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.