United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
00003-IMG-00003-BURST20220620105446.jpg

Ask and you shall receive...
Yes.....yes.....yes.

And this is why the dipper thread will always be Mickey Mouse. This thread deals with the important issues.

In
None yet

Out
Edinson Cavani (released)
Paul Pogba (released)
Jesse Lingard (released)
Nemanja Matic (free, Roma)
Juan Mata (released)
Lee Grant (retired)
D'Mani Mellor (released)
Reece Devine (released)

Manchester United total spent to date: £0m
Manchester United total received to date: £0m
I notice Greenwood's name is not there...... and then I remembered he was on bail.

In
None yet

Out
Edinson Cavani (released)
Paul Pogba (released)
Jesse Lingard (released)
Nemanja Matic (free, Roma)
Juan Mata (released)
Lee Grant (retired)
D'Mani Mellor (released)
Reece Devine (released)

Manchester United total spent to date: £0m
Manchester United total received to date: £0m
It’s a bit of a stretch saying that Carlton was "released", when they purportedly offered him a new contract.

Where the fuck was this pub? Either the CEO lives nowhere near the club or their fans don't (although we knew this).

'We didn't travel an hour and half drive to ask him about transfers'. Really so what did you travel for, ask him about season ticket renewals, the resurfacing of the local roads or when is the date for Magliars trial? Utter joke

I knew a rag and a mate who drove to London to see the rags, iirc Arsenal. He didn't know how to get home, he just knew it was north, so he found the North Circular (good start) this got them to the A1 North, (doing well so far) and they stayed on that until they saw a sign for Leeds...... the fact that it was the M62 was incidental. He knew where Leeds was and that he could get home from there.
OK this happened 20 years ago but the sheer stupidity, I asked him how he got there, he said it was dead easy !

In my opinion the whole episode is a set up to insert the latest buffer between fans and Glazer's, Arnold's played a blinder, they think he's on their side now, after all he went down the pub, had a beer and swore a bit.
If the Glazer's didn't have anything to do with it, he'd of been clearing his desk Monday morning.
Why didn't he just call the cops like anybody else would have. Does anybody know any of these Six United fans who turned up outside his house? What we do know is they came from hour and half away.
Hour and a half away means Wythenshawe. They were confused by all the trees in deepest Cheshire.

Hour and a half away means Wythenshawe. They were confused by all the trees in deepest Cheshire.
Expect them round the bloke's house who now deals with the transfers anytime soon... Bet it's not the same six....

Does the mail journalist think the two will be competing against each other in the league and therefore the fixtures favour the rags? If so this is so piss funny as the only spot there's will be fighting for is 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.