United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
many moons ago, Stockport were playing at wembley, Johnsons Paint trophy or some such, bloke I knew was a big county fan, him, his missus and 7 or 8 others hired a mini bus for the journey, got on the M6 and only realised they were going the wrong way when they saw signs for Carlisle. What this has to do with the Scum I'm not really sure,but it's a great story :)
In 1978, we spent a week with my auntie and her family in Northamptonshire.

On our way back to Cornwall, we stopped at Gordano Services in Bristol.

While there, my Dad spoke to the AA, who told him that they’d had a couple from Birmingham in earlier, looking for Blackpool!

No new owner of utd will be pumping money in like ADUG did at City in the early days of the takeover. That was done because there was a potential to grow the business. The Rags have peaked, new investment would only take them back to where they were. And this 50+1 thing is absolutely delusional. Are they thinking that the fans are going to stump up around £3 billion for a majority share in the club?
Utd have got decent owners, they spend money on players when they need to and they take out what is due to them as owners of the club. They sack managers on a regular basis, they've had nine in the last decade, so it's not like they're not trying on the football side. The fans just aren't happy because they're not winning at the moment.
Why on earth not - What's that about a pound a head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.