United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't let him go.

Put down your PS5 controller and watch some proper football our kid.
I Don't know what you mean by "proper football" and I don't have a PS5 but I hope I'm wrong and it's just a false dawn for them.

I love it when they say 'who cares about this cup anyway' - whilst their empty trophy cabinet is being dusted by the tea-lady year in, year out.

Despite every school and junior football club in Greater Manchester being offered as many tickets as they could get rid of over the past week for #BraggingRights purposes, still 30k empties at the shithole tonight. I await the widespread news articles from their compliant media mouthpieces with not much breath held.
PS we will show the once a year plastic red cunts how real Mancs deal with a bunch of fruit-juggling East london market traders. Oi oi missus and ows yer father my fucking arse. That sweet sweet Carabao is like nectar to a proper Mancunian bee

Ole saying that, he doesn't want to say too much but it was a penalty on lingaard, again.

He said they should have had two penalties at weekend too.

How does he get away with calling referees and decisions every game? Certainly not tolerated for most teams.

Hope the refs are listening. Take away United's soft penalties and top 4 is beyond them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.