United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In training Sancho mustn’t be showing much bet he still can’t believe he got the 5 year deal on 350k a week
Did he play? I think if we’d spunked just shy of £70m on a player and he wasn’t even playing, the media would be asking questions. And rightly so.

Last edited:
Throwing money doesn't solve the fact they have no philosophy of how they want to play football. They don't and therein lies the issue over at the swamp. Long may it continue...

so true they have no I.D or a system ? they think every thing should be handed to them on a plate because of the name and the history... history is all they have now and even VAR and the officials can not help them anymore

I never used to solskjaer as a player but fuck me he is unbearable as a manager. Proper little Mard arse now. So Rich moaning about Villa players crowding the ref. He really is insufferable when they lose. Long may it continue.

Had a fucking good tutor in how to deflect from shite performances - OGS as the current glove puppet is just perfect for these cunts.

An appointment to appease the fucking lemmings .

it'll be funny when Rashford is available again , funny to see who Ole picks up front with ronaldo, cavani, rashford, sancho , greenwood , martial , lingard all fighting for like 3 spots . sancho def gonna be a 80 mil bench warmer if he dont deliver soon !
funny how the rags laughed at us getting Grealish but he gets to play and delivers while Sancho is turning into Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.