United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never used to mind solskjaer as a player but fuck me he is unbearable as a manager. Proper little Mard arse now. So Rich moaning about Villa players crowding the ref. He really is insufferable when they lose. Long may it continue.
He is a true pisscan disciple

it'll be funny when Rashford is available again , funny to see who Ole picks up front with ronaldo, cavani, rashford, sancho , greenwood , martial , lingard all fighting for like 3 spots . sancho def gonna be a 80 mil bench warmer if he dont deliver soon !
funny how the rags laughed at us getting Grealish but he gets to play and delivers while Sancho is turning into Lingard
I think it will be Martial that is on the way out first...his time is done at that lot....he has never quite settled in and looks like he doesnt want to be there (cannt blame him)

I presume Ole is talking about something in the build up to corner for the goal when he is saying that the Villa goal is offside....as its pretty impossible to be offside from a corner

Rags not happy on Talkshite phone in

No 606 yet, golf on the radio, fuckin golf on the radio,

I think it will be Martial that is on the way out first...his time is done at that lot....he has never quite settled in and looks like he doesnt want to be there (cannt blame him)
thats just one player, they will have like 8 fighting for 3 spots. whoever doesn't deliver will waem the bench. it was really dumb buying ronaldo imo

Getting beat by villa was good and bad for the rest of us,good as they aren’t anywhere near challenging for the title and bad as they’ll soon realise ole isn’t up too it and bring someone in who is ..

thats just one player, they will have like 8 fighting for 3 spots. whoever doesn't deliver will waem the bench. it was really dumb buying ronaldo imo
Cavanni will also leave at the end of this year....he is still on loan....
However the signing of Ronaldo in this terms has not helped them...he will happily sit on the bench in some lowergames but will want to play all the big games........meaning one of Rashford or Greenwood or one of the others will potentially miss out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.